DREAM DREAM DREAM …….!!!!!!
Mom …..!!!!! Mom……..!!!!! o my GOD…. What going on…..
mom came…. What happened … I started crying…. I was not in my senses …. I was
still in my wield dream…. Mom said what happened dear …. She brought water for me .. I was back to normal….
Actually all started in dis way. Yesterday night I listen to my favourite song
and I went off to slept. Then I always have habit to make my own dream .. I
started but after sometime I don’t know
y but I started memorising sweet memories with my all dear “APPS”. The time we
meet .. how our friendship started and all that stuff . all the fight , which
were really very silly .. I started laughing .the AC was strong I got up and
I put down my AC .. and got back to my
sweet world . then suddenly I remembered we all we in college waiting for our
next lecture me and pooja were just chattering . Its was rainy season and rain
had reach its limits .. suddenly all stopped and a typically bird voice was
heard which was very similar to me because I used hear this voice in my dream
very often telling me that something weird is to happen.. I said that to pooja
, she was like really !! is that so!!!!.. As we were continuing our
conversation a cluster of bird were seen in sky … all were flying toward south
showing sign of change… was very weird .
colour of every bird was white . the intensity of sound started increasing ..
telling that huge bird is coming near and near .. every thing was so damn
scary.. my heart beat started to increasing all was same as I ever saw in my
dream . that huge bird was flying right up my head huge feather spread all wide
and colour was pure white colour or else more specific milky , with they wear shouting as if telling us to
run away leave this place everything was very so sudden me and all my collegemate were all
shocked and we were not understanding, exactly what to do??? Suddenly we heard a sound of
huge bulding falling down , unexpectedly the count increasing
just to take a view whats happening I went up to trace . my vision was
dazed . I saw a huge elephant ,with all his power was trying to put down n number
of building . I was statured …
fuckkkkkkkkk… I lost my voice as in I wasn’t able to utter a word …. I came
down and made every 1 alert … guys move our life in danger .. move …. Move …
come down and rushed where ever u can…. Just get lost as far as possible … I
went to each and every class room
telling them to vacant the class as fast as possible… guys just move out …
every 1 was out.. I was last to leave .. I took my bag was about to move out
fuck I reached near gate and what I see???? Two huge elephant
coming towards me my bad … I was trap ….totally stuck I was … I what .. I .. i…. freakkk not
understanding what to do … praying god please help me…God plzzz and I started
crying , crying very loud … I went back to college and reached my class room rushed to last bench .. and I
sat down praying goD help me … Even I was trapped I was praying god pls keep my
parents safe … pls… precipitously I saw that the elephant was right outside the
class room …o my GOD .. I closed my
mouth with my hand and I was going down n down….. elephant was searching as if
he had scanning machine fitted on his eyes … scanning all over the college
searching any 1 is left …. That elephant was behaving as he was human not a
animal … and his speed was as if he has
just drank RED BULL he waited till he scanned whole floor … as soon as he left
from there … I was moving slowly out of the class room … my breathe increasing
… the fear was so immersed in me… cozing difficulty for me to breathe.. I just ran out of
college . no building was standing… the
scene was out of my imagination , I just ran To catch train hoping trains were
working … running running running as fast I can …. At last I reached station
train was on platform no body was in I went near engine no one was there ,I
went in , I had a knowledge how train works I started train due to heavy rain
engine was jammed . I tried once , twice , thrice…. No effect . I heard sound ..
I just pepped to see who was there .. I saw a dragon coming towards me… omg… I was fucked
up…. Freaakkk … help help…. I shouted no one was there …. Omg… I tried to
started train for the last time .. PRAYING GOD … PLSZZZZ GOD .. SAVE ME….
PLSZZZ GOD…. And the train started I was so happy… I rushed to thane asap…. No
one on station I tried to contact my mom dad … no call was reachable …
devastation had reached it limit… every where I could see is blood .. dead body… building collapsed every
where….. I went my building no 1 In society I went and caught 1 corner I Sat
down god.. day went night went I did not eat for 5 day .. as if god at every
moment was checking my patience I came out with a hope every thing was back to
normal .. but I was wrong … as soon as I came out a huge man was standing in
front of me .. I had lost all my energy and was very frail. He took me to one
place which was very new.. for me .. very scary place .. he said you all in the world are alive rest all are
dead …. I looked all around .. we were rarely 5 people …… he said you people
don’t have any right to leave you should be dead . A dead which u will remember forever and he started
laughing like devil all hope down . To enter next world you need to face
different situation and be alive like fighting your fear. Had no patience left,
I collapsed lost all my consciousness , after some time I was back
to my live what I saw “” HELL “” around
me . All devils all around , All laughing
like devil , they hanged me at a certain level . I showed lot of
resistance and tried to move out , of no use . They said u are only 1 left … “ you will die a decisive death”.. ha hhha ha hhha
. Then they fetched a big vessel full of
oil rather burning oil. I was half dead seeing this ,started shouting pleading
them sorry .. leave me I will die my self but of no use … no one was listening they cut my rope
that’s end of my life I cried a lot … I shouted AAAAAIIIIII . I Was awake from
my bad dream… just touched everything to realise in was back to my world . That
dream was no less then apocalypse . This dream took me all together different
experience very weird and heart holding experience ….
No comments:
Post a Comment