Fear .. that will soon disappear
Sky is dark , stretching at its great infinity
Star are shining , with great fraternity
Star are shining , with great fraternity
Standing alone under dark sky with a fear , with a hope you will be soon near
I am dreaming about you from many long night and sketching your silhouette of how would you be...
Waiting for that moment when you will come near and all my fear will soon disappear
Waiting for that moment when you will come near and all my fear will soon disappear
Time is passing like flowing water and signifying me you soon will be here
Silence is deep , I can hear your voice
Now just waiting for you to arrive
Now just waiting for you to arrive
My love is strong, you don't need to worry
In the race of love , I will always be beside..
In the race of love , I will always be beside..
Just waiting for time when will we meet
Just waiting for time when will we be one
Just waiting for time when will we be one
That moment I will wish to freeze and its the time when our love will win
With these this dark night will disappear
and our LOVE will be born with desire
With full of light and no FEAR
All fewr inside me would soon disappear.
No comments:
Post a Comment